Saturday, June 30, 2007

Don't you just hate it when this happens?

Oh, yes, that is poop you see hanging out with my daughter. She was on a roll today. First off, she peed all over the carpet this morning that brought on her first bath of the day, peed on the tile though before I could get her in. We swam all day, so I was hoping for early bath and bed tonight. Put her to bed at 6:30 and she didn't like that so she made herself throw up in her bed. Bath #3,but before I could get her in she pulled off her diaper and got poop all over. Thought I had it all under control, but that brings us to the current photo. You'd think she went to bed after this, oh no. She broke a crystal candle holder on the tile and cut her toe. Needles to say, when the bleeding stopped, I gladly put her to bed! And Riley had the guts to ask why I hadn't showered yet at 8:00.

5 comments:

jodie@eighteen25 said...

Knock on wood...Quincy has not done that yet. She will need a bath before church though so know I'm a little scared I even said anything.

Jen Rose said...

Girl - that is out of control! I'm sorry. She sure was a happy girl today though! I'm glad Ry was warming up to me!

Missy said...

Jodie, did she do it? Riley used to do it every single Sunday. So it was no big deal when Chloe did it.

jodie@eighteen25 said...

nope...she was good. i'm pretty sure she pees about everytime.

jamie carter said...

Sounds like you were pretty busy. She doesn't seem to be bothered by all the little floaties. How funny.