Tuesday, August 28, 2007

A big day for Chloe

So we finally did it. Threw the bobbas out. We haven't given her a bottle since Saturday, and she has actually done really well. She has actually been sleeping through the night. I know you all must be thinking that's cray a one yr. old not sleeping through the night. Yeah, well Riley didn't sleep through until she was two. So this is awesome for us. Yay Chloe!!

A sad update though, Chloe's little pinkie fingernail was torn off today. It is the saddest sight ever.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Amanda said...

I love it!!! What a big girl you have! She looked all happy to do it to. How cute! How did she hurt her finger? How Riley? Has she had any more broken bone attempts?

jamie carter said...

What a big girl. Yeah for mom and dad.

Too bad about the finger though.

Jen@eighteen25 said...

Way to go Chloe!!

I can't believe about her nail. That is very painful... I've unfortunetly experienced it. Poor baby girl.

Cherise said...

Poor Chloe! Is Riley afraid of the missing fingernail? I can't believe how big Chloe is getting. I can't wait to see you guys!

jodie@eighteen25 said...

Yeah Missy and Darren!