Saturday, August 25, 2007

Can these two be any more opposite?


I am so afraid for this girl to grow up!! She is way too girly and fashionable, and acts much older than she is. She begs me every day to use my makeup. Today she stole my lipstick and thought I wouldn't notice. She also bugs the crap out of her brother, in fact she is doing it right now.

This is Luke, my sweet innocent boy, at his kindergarten orientation yesterday. He is a good listener, (most of the time) and was so excited to meet his teacher. He is so ready for school to start. He likes that he doesn't have to go to the gym daycare anymore also! He thinks he is too old for that. He is such a good helper with his little sisters.

They can be polar opposites, but it's crazy how you love them the same!! (Didn't mean to leave Chloe out, just don't know who she's like yet, she's just plain crazy.)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Amanda said...

How funny is Riley! She is looking so sassy! I love it. She looks so old. I can't believe that Luke is old enough for kindergarten. Call me tomorrow if you need a good cry!!!

jodie@eighteen25 said...

Matt wanted to know if he found that girl at the jail. haha

Cherise said...

What in the hooker! Did Darren see that. You guys better watch that, she may end up at her daddies work!!
What was she doing? Did she just come out of the room dressed up?