Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Volleyball night

So yes, I am still alive. I haven't been on the computer for the last couple days because I've been on JURY DUTY. I got picked to be on the jury yesterday and hopefully it will be over with tomorrow. It's been quite interesting and very exhausting. Now, on to the fun stuff. I got to sneak away tonight to play church volleyball. We have such an awesome group of muthas. We have such a good time together!

The team photo. Some of the girls were missing however.

Sheri and I blocking Cathy's awesome hit.

Kata doing the pancake.
Rochelle serving it up.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

jodie@eighteen25 said...

Looks like a very good time. I was wondering if you guys snuck away to Disneyland.

Amanda said...

I love it. I'm jealous that you guys have a team...and that you go out after for Golden Spoon ice cream. Looks like a blast.