Friday, October 19, 2007

Fall Festival

Now that Luke is a big kindergartner we get to go to the school's fall festival. He has been looking forward to it for the last 2 weeks. I remember having a blast at all the ones I went to. It is just not nearly as much fun when you are an adult with three kids however. Luke and Riley sure enjoyed it though. Luke was such a good big bro to Ry, he held her hand pretty much the entire time and just took great care of her.


I found something bigger than his head!

We found Sally!
Ry won a cupcake at the cake walk. Luke was pretty jealous and wanted to get back in line, but I was so done by that time.
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Sarah Goodsell said...

That looks like oyur kids had so much fun, I'm sure you didn't! They look really cute in their costumes.

Heather said...

Luke's costume is great. And Riley is a beautiful Snow White!!

Cherine said...

I loved going to those when we were in grade school. Good times. Never thought what it would be like on the other side of it as a parent. Their costumes are great!!!

P.S You were in Mr. Adams class right..I remember us being in Mr graff's but anyways we helped him get ready for the carnival because he was in charge so up until the carnival we didn't do much work!!! Hahaha

Jen@eighteen25 said...

they look so cute in their costumes!! i love lukes cute face sticking out of that hole.

jodie@eighteen25 said...

Luke's costume is awesome...I saw that at the Disney store.

We went to Amy's kids carnival last night. Let me just tell you....I know how you feel.

I worried about loosing Quincy,loosing what food I didn't have in my stomach and loosing this big baby from between my legs. I was WAY READY to go home!

Heather said...

Love Luke's costume. Looks like they had a lot of fun.

Michelle said...

Those are very cute costumes. Where was Chloe's picture...what is she going to be?

Mandi A. said...

Very cute costumes. Are you guys going to see Nightmare before Christmas in 3D? Al wants to go, but Im worried she'll end up being scared.

Kata said...

I know its been said, but those kids are so cute! They are going to have a great Halloween... how about a cookie making day?

Amanda said...

I love Luke's shoes...his costume is sooo put together! I wish our school did some kind of fall festival. I remember loving going to mine in elementary school.

Nicole said...

Your kids are so cute! I love their costumes!