Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Just some random stuff...

Yesterday Chloe found this necklace and just had to wear it. She practically wore it all day. The funniest thing is that she wore it to Costco and not one person commented on it. Is this just a normal sight for a 1 year old? If it is, we're in trouble. She already has expensive taste!

Part of Lukie's comstume.

We had the Leavitt's over for a BBQ and FHE last night. I had to take a picture of this. Most people BBQ with a beer in one had, my husband, a juice box!

Last week I showed everyone at Enrichment how to make these hair clips. I've had a request to do it again. So tomorrow at my house at noon we will be having a little pot luck. The kids can play and we can do clips. (I have more ribbons and flowers than in the pic.) Anyone who would like to come is welcome to.
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Amanda said...

Perfect picture with Darren and the juice box. I love it. The food looks way tasty!!! Can't wait for bow making tomorrow. What are Chloe and Riley going to be?

Nicole said...

your bows are so pretty! we're having a pres. meeting tomorrow at 1, so i doubt i can make your fun luncheon. i'm bummed, that sounds like so much fun!!! but can i just buy the bows from ya?

Nicole said...

I totally want to come but Bailey and I have both been sick so I won't. But the bows are so cute!

Sarah Goodsell said...

Chloe has better stuff than I do! Maybe she'll let me borrow it!

Jen Rose said...

Cute bows!

jodie@eighteen25 said...

Hey...I would like to come...if not to make bows then for the food!

Cherine said...

Chloe is such a beautiful little girl. darn to bad I don't live there cause i would like to learn to make things like that. But I guess I'll wait and see if i am having another little boy!!!

Sheri said...

Chloe is going to be a major diva. I love her wearing moms jewlery. Sorry I couldn't make it to making bows.Maybe I will just have to buy some from you.

Kata said...

Looks like I missed out on the fun! I still would like to make a couple. Let me know when the next party is. I was busy reading my book....

jamie carter said...

Fun pictures.
Those are some cute hair bows.