Sunday, November 4, 2007

6 interesting things about me:

Amanda has tagged me even though I've told her I'm not so interesting.

  1. I'm a recovering compulsive cleaner. I'm only recovering because having 3 kids, I can't clean the way I would like to.
  2. I really love to work out. I feel like crap if I don't.
  3. I'm really hard on myself, so unfortunately, I'm hard on others too.
  4. I hate knick knacks and clutter. I don't collect anything and I like simple. ( I guess this kinda goes with #1)
  5. Most of my friends are from childhood or high school. Along with new ones from different wards I've lived in.
  6. In the 7 years we've been married, we have moved 6 times. This is the longest we have stayed in the same place. ( 2 years)


I tag, Brittney, Sheri, Kata, Jessica, Jamie and Nicole M.

7 comments:

Jilene said...

Shoot Missy. I just tagged you too! Guess you have to tell 6 MORE interesting things about you!

Amanda said...

That was perfect!!! I love that you are such a great cleaner...the funny thing is is that your house still looks great when you think it's in shambles!!!

Cherine said...

Cleaning seems so daunting with kids but if you let it go one day its like not having cleaned it for a week!!! I feel ya on the cleaning thing. I guess I don't feel so bad because We have been married 3 years and moved three times and we will probably be moving in a couple months and then when we gets into Medical school. So we still have more moves to go...YUCK!

jamie carter said...

I thought those were very interesting facts.
Don't be too hard on yourself, I think you're doing a great job with everything you do.

Sheri said...

No way you like to work out,your kidding.I personally thought you liked to be dirty, it seemed that way when we were camping, beauty queen.Jk love ya girl!

Sarah Goodsell said...

I wish I loved to work out. I hate it but I do it most the time. Maybe that's why you look good. I need to take a lesson from you!

Michelle said...

I didn't know most tof those things about you. See they were interesting.
I haven't worked out since I got pregnant. I miss it.