Saturday, November 17, 2007

Our EARLY morning hangout

Check out the time on the microwave, yes, that is 3:30 AM. Chloe woke up screaming and wetter than she has ever been. Of course, she wasn't happy with a new diaper and new jammies. She kept asking me for a "nanna". So we had a little snack and hey we even got to see Dad when he got home from work. I'm such a sucker for this girl, I definitely never let Luke and Riley get away with this. I'm not sure if it's cause I feel like she doesn't get as much time with me as the other kids do, or if I'm just more laid back this time around.

She had to pose and "cheese" as soon as she saw the camera.

She was so proud that she could spin the spice rack.

Posing with her "nanna".
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Jilene said...

we've had a few of those nights lately, but you are nicer than me, because once I make sure she is ok, i let her scream it out! bad mommy, bad mommy! :-) jk

Mandi A. said...

That is too funny that you got out your camera! She is still so cute even at 330 in the morning ;o)

Heather said...

Oh man, those nights are so hard. I've been having those with both my girls. One night they were both up around that time. Oh, the joys of being a mommy!!

Amanda said...

That is sooooo funny!!! Chloe is looking very cute!

Nicole said...

i love it! she looks so happy for 3:30 am :)

Sarah Goodsell said...

I hate nights like that. Not looking forward to adding another kid to the mix! She does look really cute that early in the morning so I know that helps!

Sheri said...

That is pretty sad that now instead of going back to bed,you get out the camera.What has blogging done to you,ha ha.I can see how it is hard to deny a face like Chloe.She is just so dang cute!!

Mitch said...

Hey, you should have called me cuz I was up too! I was also wet, but at my age they call them NIGHT SWEATS!!!

Mitch said...

I wonder if a nanna would help me get through the ever present and CHANGING symptoms of "mentalpause"? You can bet that I don't grab my camera when I get up at 3:30 AM!