Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thanksgiving

I left my camera at my sister-in-laws house on Thanksgiving, that's why I haven't posted. We were much too busy stuffing our faces with food to take very many pictures. We celebrated this year with the Mecham family. It is so fun to see all of the cousins together. The food of course was so delicious. One of our traditions is to go to the movies after dinner. Most of us saw Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium. A few, including Riley saw Enchanted. We went to the Neonopolis, so it was just us in the theater. It was awesome.

Chloe, Riley and Megan


Riley and Rachel. She kept telling me she was her "friend". She just loves her older cousins, she wants to be just like them.


Little miss Chloe, couldn't get enough of the backyard.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I love the girls' matching shirts. They are way too cute. Looks like you guys had a great Thanksgiving!

Mitch said...

It snowed 3 inches the day before Thanksgiving at our house...I'll take Chloe's little light-weight coat (and your weather) any day of the week!