Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Eve with the Lapps

My family came over to celebrate Christmas Eve. Unfortunately I woke up with a cold, but still made Lasagna and homemade garlic bread. Totally worth it! We had a nice time. Santa even stopped by on his way through town to bring the kids their PJ's and slippers.

This is Chloe climbing up my Grandma when Santa walked in the door.

Riley warmed up to him as soon as he started handing out presents.

Pa got Riley some Hannah gear. It made her night.

Some dang cute kids!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Mitch said...

I cannot believe how tall Riley has gotten. She's sooo grown up!
Luke is a handsome young man. Lauren suspects that he will be a heartbreaker when he gets older (probably is already!)
Great shot of Chloe climbing Grandma-Great like a tree! I'm surprised that Mom was able to hang onto her....I bet Chloe had no intention of letting go!!!
Santas can be very scary...but the Santa at your house looked friendly...and vaguely familiar..hummmmmmm.
"Ain't that right Pa?"