Sunday, March 23, 2008

HAPPY EASTER

We've had a nice Easter so far. The kids waited till almost 8 to get us up. Well, I heard them at 7:15 and I think that whole time they kept daring each other to go and get their baskets. Chloe just sat down and ate jelly beans out of the first egg she found. Church was nice, the talks and lessons were all great! Sacrament was actually pretty quiet. It usually loud and the kids are usually wild from all the candy they've had for breakfast. We are getting ready to go to Mecham's for dinner. HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!




Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Cherine said...

Love your blog! The pictures are cute.

Happy Easter!

. said...

Sounds like a blast...glad to hear you have had a Happy Easter! Love the new background!

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter! I love the girls dresses! Oh... And I am loving the new look to the blog! Way cute!

Michelle said...

I love the new blog layout! Oh yeah...I would love to come to your party Tuesday but we will be in Provo taking my brother-in-law to the MTC. Maybe you could send Amanda home with a catalog for me if you have one!

Nicole said...

that's a cute one with luke in the middle being cuddled by his sisters, and i love the girls' dresses!

jamie carter said...

Luke is such a stud.

Cute new look for the blog.

Mitch said...

Luke-
Put a shirt on boy!