Friday, March 28, 2008

We're still alive

Thought I'd do a little catch up post. No pics, I haven't brought my camera with me at all this week.
-My party on Tues. kept me way busy, even after it was over. I've been so tired ever since.
-Got to visit Britt and baby in hospital. What a cutie and Britt of course looks fabulous! Visiting them made me realize I really am ready for another baby.
-Been trying really hard this week to keep up on working out and keeping the house in order. I know the exhaustion of late pregnancy will be setting in sooner than later and I want to be on top of everything.
-Been annoyed by comments made by mostly strangers of how "big" I am. I feel like wearing a badge on my shirt that says "My fourth kid, I know I'm big, Keep your rude comments to yourself!"
-On a good note, we are now under 100 days till due date! Luke thinks this is great!!
-Went to Enrichment. It was nice, the hard chairs killed my tailbone. Oh, and while I was there, heard someone has started the rumor that I am having twins! Told the young women to find them and we will toilet paper their house!!
-Darren only had 1 night off this week, we miss him!
-Skipped the gym today so the kids could play at the park with some friends from the ward. Took them to their new favorite place, Sonic. They like to eat in the car. Quick visit to Brad and Britt's so they could see their new little friend.
-Been working on stuff for Premier Jewelry Designs since kids went to bed. I can't get much done with them up. Can't believe it's so late and I have a mess to clean up now!!
That's what we've been up to, hope you all have a nice weekend!

12 comments:

. said...

Busy, busy! Ignore the rude comments about your size...you have always been one of the dang cutest pregnant people I know and I am sure it is no different this time! Twins, huh? Don't you wish that you were in on that tidbit of information, ha! ha! Rumors...

Amanda said...

That was a very busy week for you!!! I can't believe that you are posting so late...you need some sleep! The jewelry party was great! I can't wait for the 8th.

Mitch said...

Missy, do you want a picture of me when I was pregnant with Stephen? Your come-back to those hurtful comments should be: "YOU THINK I'M BIG, HERE THIS IS WHAT BIG REALLY LOOKS LIKE!"
You are as petite as always, we all know that Luke, Riley, and Chloe's brother has nowhere else to go! You can't hide your baby boy underneath fat and water weight, like most women!
Brush it off, and buy lots of CHEAP Toilet Paper! I'll send Lauren out to help you with those nasty little details; she's a pro!
Some people aren't smart enough to FEAR A WOMAN WITH RAGING HOREMONES!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I think we decided on doing the party on April 23rd. Is that ok with you. And I think we wanted the white necklace... Was that an option? Let me know if that date will work for you! Thanks!

Rachel said...

I love your new blog look. It's so cute. Oh, and you're not huge at all. People just say those kinds of things all the time. I thought you looked very cute when I saw you at the funeral.

Cherine said...

K I don't know why people are so rude geeez! I'm sorry! Your a doll no worries! Busy week. You need some Missy time. Don't forget about you sometimes!! =)

Mandi A. said...

why is it always the women who say such dumb things? You's think they'd know better!

Jen Rose said...

Hey girl. Finally catching up on blogs. Love your new layout! And, you are not huge. That is crazy. People really should leave comments to themselves! Glad you had a good week!

Brittney said...

Thanks for the late night visit at the hospital. Can't go wrong with a corn dog! Glad that everything is going well and busy. There is never anyhting inbetween.

Cherise said...

Sounds like you are extra busy!
By the way you are allowed to be rude back to people that say dumb stuff.Just blame it on your hormones!
We miss you guys tons and take care!

Michelle said...

I think you should post a picture of your pregnant belly. When I was pregnant so many people asked... Is this your 1st baby? I'm sure you look great.

Michelle said...

Ok I just read what I wrote and it probably sounded like I was trying to say that I looked small when I was pregnant. I was huge. My point was that people just assume things and say the rong thing.