Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Drive-in

Last night we took the kids to the Drive-in theater to see Horton Hears a Who. The weather was just right. It's cheaper Tuesday nights , plus kids under 12 are free. We figured we couldn't lose. Chloe was quiet ridiculous though. We thought she would be OK since she has been watching more TV at home and since we'd be outside we didn't have to worry about disturbing other people. We were so wrong, she was so naughty. Luke and Ry were great though. We will be getting a sitter for Chloe next time!


Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Sarah Goodsell said...

What a fun idea I didn't know we had a drive in here.

Mandi A. said...

I didn't either...Ill have to remember that next week ;o)

Missy said...

It's on Rancho and Carey for those of you who didn't know!

Missy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicole said...

kacey never ceases to amaze me either. i'll think i've got something that she'll behave at (so then i can actually enjoy it too), but i'm usually wrong. :)

jamie carter said...

that looks like so much fun. right now is probably the perfect time to go.

Sheri said...

my kids love the drive-ins,we need to go their before it gets to hot.

Heather said...

I forgot about the drive-in here. It looks like you guys had fun, I'll have to remember to take my boys:)

Mitch said...

Reminds me of when Uncle Roger and I took you and Matt to see Land Before Time. In fact, that was the last drive-in movie I've gone to.....so how old were you then?
"I flew!"
"No, You falled!"