Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Look who's 2!

CHLOE REECE MECHAM
BORN JULY 16TH 2006
7:59AM
5 LBS 12 OZS
18 INCHES

Even though little miss Chloe has been in the terrible two's for a while now, today is the big day! She may be crazy, but I wouldn't have her any other way. I love that she isn't afraid of anything. I love that she is picking up on the big kids' phrases like, "what the heck?" I love seeing her as the little sister being taken care of and I love seeing her as the big sister taking care of Cole. I love that she loves the princesses and dances with me while we sing "Once upon a dream". I love that she knows who Hannah Montana is and has to jump on her bed to dance to it. I love that she begs for juice all day long and would eat a hot dog for every meal. I love that she calls the pool "hot tub" and asks me a million times a day if we can go bye bye to the hot tub. I love that she asks if you're ok when you cough or sneeze. I love that she makes sure everyone says excuse me after a burp. I love that when you want her to say sorry and ask her what do you say, she says "thank you". I love that you would watch "The Little Mermaid" a million times a day. I love that you are the perfect mix of Luke and Riley. I love that you will still take a nap and will ask for one.
There is just so much I love about you Chloe Belle , you are such a special, beautiful girl! I Love you, Mom.

blessing day Aug. 08

Almost 1 here
Posted by Picasa

17 comments:

Cherine said...

What a cutie! Happy birthday!

Mikki said...

Happy Birthday to Chloe!!
My, how the time flies. I remember when whe was still just a babe.
she is such a cutie pie!!

Nicole said...

oh how sweet! happy birthday chloe!!!!

Jen@eighteen25 said...

happy birthday chloe! hope you guys have a fun day planned!

The Foulgers said...

Happy birthday Chloe! We hope you have a great day!

jodie@eighteen25 said...

happy birthday little chloe...can't wait to see you saturday.

Cherise said...

Happy birthday little Reece!!!!Can I say what I love about my little Chloe!? I love the way that you growl like a tiger, when you know it is Aunt Reece on the phone!:) I love you and we are sad that we're going to miss your birthday party:(

P.s.. Missy my computer is officially fixed! YAY!!!!!

Mitch said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG GIRL!
We love and miss you sweetie pie.

Mandi A. said...

HAPPY BRTHDAY CHLOE!!!! She is such a cutie, hope you all had a great day!

Amanda said...

I love that!!! HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY!!! Ella loves Chloe! She always asks to play with her...even though they still do their own thing :)

Nicole said...

She's so cute. Happy Birthday Chloe!

Jen Rose said...

Happy Birthday miss C! She is such a cutie and I love her personality! Like no other!

Karen Mott said...

happy birthday, she is so cute, i love all the cute things you said that she says, too cute.

Anonymous said...

What a doll face! happy birthday!

themechams said...

So, I am online trying to figure out waht I named my blogspot. I have been blogging using spaces for months and decided to change over to blogspot. I was searching for my own Mecham blog and ran onto yours! Too funny. I added you to my blogspot and my spaces blog.
So guess with your new cutie you won't be up at camp this year!!!
Christine Mecham

Unknown said...

What a cutie-It was fun seeing you at the pool today! We really need to plan that girls night out-soon!

anna banana said...

Happy Birthday Chloe! I love the picture of her chubby cheeks in the blessing dress.