Friday, July 25, 2008

My big chunk of a boy



Cole had his 6 week well check the other day. He weighed in at 9lbs 12 oz. I can't believe how quickly he has packed it on! When he is awake he wants to eat every 2 or 3 hours. Doesn't he know I don't have time for that? We've discovered that he has reflux so the dr. gave us some special formula to try. He also said we can stick with his normal formula and just add rice cereal to it. So my boy will be getting even chunkier real quick!
He's starting to be awake more during the day. He also sometimes wants to be awake at 3 or 4 in the morning. I can't wait till we have a schedule down!
He's starting to look around some and I've even gotten a couple of smiles out of him.
It's so sad how quickly time has gone. I just want to savor him!
I had another check up with my Dr. and he ended up putting me on BP meds. I'm really sad about it and hope in time I can get off of them.
Amanda and I have been hitting the gym pretty hard. (I'm pretty sore.) So hopefully my 13lbs I have left will melt off quickly. It felt great to get back to all of the classes I enjoy taking.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

MC Lewis said...

Look at him grow!! So fun. You only have 13 pounds! Lucky, I still have 20....

Mandi said...

He is adorable. I can't believe how fast he is growing. How great. He is handsome. Good luck with the 13 pounds left. You can do it.. :)