Sunday, December 7, 2008

Early B-day party

We had a little family get together tonight for Riley's upcoming birthday. I can't believe this girl is almost 5! She sure has grown up a lot recently.


Grandma and Grandpa Great gave her cash! Can you tell she was excited?

Nama and Pa gave her this cute little vanity. Chloe and her kept fighting over it. Chloe finally settled on being the hair dresser. (I think we may have to get Chloe her own for Christmas.)

Matt and Heather gave her this awesome little tent. We like it so much because now she can't jump on her bed!
Grandma and Grandpa Mecham got her a Cinderella sleeping bag that went perfectly with the tent. She can't wait to have a sleepover to test it out!
When she went to bed she told me she just loves having birthdays.

I got her a little pink MP3 player. Last night though when I went ton download her songs I discovered it is pretty cheesy and I am going to return it. I was so bummed I couldn't get a new one for her today, but she didn't even know. I did have the hair set that goes with the vanity hidden away for Christmas, so I gave her that.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mandi A. said...

Happy Birthday Riley!

Can you believe our girls are 5?! (well almost) That is just crazy to me. Sounds like you had a great party, love the gifts :o)

Mandi Roth said...

Happy Birthday Riley!! Sounds like she had a great birthday!! How fun. My niece would totally love the princess stuff. ha! She's getting princess stuff for Christmas!!

The Foulgers said...

Happy Birthday Riley! I love the reason you love the tent. It sounds like my house, my boys are always jumping on the beds. I wish I could come on the girls night with you. Sounds like fun and it's at my favorite place.