Monday, June 15, 2009

Chloe's party

Chloe's birthday isn't until July 16th, but we figured it was close enough to not want to do 2 in a month. So, they had a joint party.
I think she thinks she is 3 now though. Whatever!

She is such a cutie!
Darren found her this cake and cupcakes and she just loved it. There were little rings for the girls on top of each cup cake.


Quincy just had a b-day, so she was a pro at opening presents. My Dad he had flashbacks of Jodie and I at the same age. I just love that we have little princesses the same age.


Chloe and "Pa".

Here she is in her new fancy nancy outfit pouting. She was mad that we made her share her new toys.


We left her alone with the little cake. I guess she wanted to be like Cole.
It was a great party! A big thank you to Uncle Kim and Aunt Kathy for hosting the party! The pool was even heated!!



12 comments:

Mandi Roth said...

She's a cute little almost 3 year old! Cute little friends helping each other. I love that you had that too. :)

Sarah Goodsell said...

FUN!!! Glad they had a good party:) I still can't believe Cole is 1, crazy

Nicole said...

so cute! i'm sorry we missed it, glad it was so much fun!!! i still have that gift for her... maybe i'll just wait and bring it to church that sunday before her bday.

Melody said...

I love little girls and their attitudes!!

Carol Swift said...

That pouty picture is priceless! I love the cake w/cupcakes.

Ron said...

Yup, the pout is great, it captures the essence of the female attitude so early in life! Great looking pool, I can see why Ron complains about folks using it when he's out of town :)

Kim said...

Holy smokes that little pouty pictures is the cutest thing ever! I love it!

Brittney said...

So glad that we were able to come at the end! These pictures capture the two of them so well. It is crazy how big the two of them are. Seems like yesturday

Kathleen Mecham said...

We are still picking cake out of the table, grout, window blinds, chairs, cieling etc..... Every time I find a piece I eat it, so thanks to Chloe for hiding all the fun treats:)

Sheri said...

What a cutie Chloe is. Thanks for having us at the party. The kids keep asking when we can come back and swim at the fun pool. They love the slide. Sorry we had to leave early but being up at 7:30 started to take its toll on Loryn. Glad Chloe had a fun day.

Michelle said...

Have you and Jodie really known each other that long? How cool.

I think joint parties are the way to go. Looks like they all had fun!

Amanda said...

K! I totally missed such a fun party!!! I'm really sad now that we couldn't go...not that I wasn't sad before!!! I'm loving Cole eating the cake! Priceless!!! I was thinking we should do a princess night with the girls...they can wear dress-up...we can too...just kidding, but I think it would be fun. With all 3 of them turning 3 with in a couple months I think they'd love it!!!