Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Minnie Concert

I think it was called Disney Live, but Chloe insisted it was a Minnie concert. She wanted to be a big girl like Riley and go to a concert with me all by herself. We got super lucky and got to go with Amanda, Ella, Bentley, Michelle and Dax for free. It was nice to have some one on one time with Chloe and get to hang out with Amanda and Michelle. I was especially grateful I didn't have to chase Cole around the stadium! The snacks were great too. Chloe ate a whole bag of cotton candy on her own! I know, I am a bad mom to let her, but it wasn't worth the fight!
Thanks Amanda, we had a blast!

Bentley, Ella and Chloe.

Dax, Bentley, Chloe and Ella. I was trying to get a group shot. Near impossible.

The cute girlies with their Tigger hats that came with the cotton candy.


We thought this part of the show was very cool!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mandi Roth said...

What a fun date with Chloe. How fun!! And you got to be with friends also. So fun! I can't wait to have that someday! Your a great mom. I love Mickey!

Nicole said...

okay, i love that... "it wasn't worth the fight." with chloe and the cotton candy. that's so true.