Sunday, May 29, 2011

Girl Scout Cookies


Oh my.... What can I say about cookie season this year?? First of all, I was wondering why I only have one picture. Then I remembered the craziness and stress of it all, and now I know why we have one pic.
It's been long enough for me to recover so I will just say that we have learned a lot for next year. We will be having a cookie manager. haha
Darren just loves gs cookies- I lost count of exactly how many boxes we purchased. I'm so glad we have supportive families, friends and church members to have helped us out.
The girls worked so hard and I think had a great time as well. We were able to put about $800 into our troop account from the sales, which I think is pretty darn good for a first year troop. We have already gotten to go to Disney on Ice and Lion King with that money, and are having our awards night at Cici's and are going to the Circus in June as well.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: