Monday, August 15, 2011

Spring 2011 Cub Scout Day Camp

This year I was able to be very involved in Cub Scout day camp. Well, I kind of had to be with my calling... haha
It all took place right in the middle of our gs cookie sales, so needless to say, I was a wreck this last Spring.
The weather was super wacky for the 3 days of camp. It was so cold for the first two days and then beautiful on the last day.
I really did have a great time when it was all said and done. Seeing the great time all the boys had was payback enough for me. I loved getting to spend quality time with Luke too.

Luke double hoola-hooping in the obstacle course.


Shooting a bow and arrow with "Bodie-Hood". This was the boy's favorite activity.




Most of our boys along with Brother Jensen, Sister Barnum and myself.







Stamping leather.


"team work"


Cub Scouts is such a great organization. I love to see these boys learning new skills and gaining self confidence and self reliance. I really am blessed to serve with these great boys and people.


0 comments: