Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Out with the old, in with the new

So Riley has had "lankie" since birth. She's 3 1/2 now and it still goes most everywhere with us, even if it 110 outside. We have finally decided it is time to replace it. She found this little princess one today and she really liked it. I'm glad because we've been trying to find the same dang one and the one we found was $60. A little more than we'd like to spend.


She has said that we can put "lankie" in a drawer or in the closet.


She was so excited!

Came home from a hair appointment to see this, and old "lankie" in the hallway. I guess it worked!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Brittney said...

I am so excited to see that pretty pink princess blank is on my princess. I told you that it would work... I just don't know for how long!! Hide it while you can. Thanks for a fun day. We need to do it more often. Tell Darren that I am for stealing you from him all day and him missing out on over time. I am sure that the multiples will one day make up for it!!!

Jen Rose said...

That is so cute! I'm glad she used the new one! I'm scared to ask what "multiples" mean in this context.

Missy said...

Yeah, you don't want to know. Ask Britt.