Saturday, July 21, 2007

Some fun in Escalante!


We are in Escalante, Utah for our annual Pioneer day celebration and family reunion. My kids are just loving being able to play outside with their cousins all day long. We are having a great time but are exhausted. I'm looking forward to coming home tomorrow and catching up on some sleep. I have tons of great pics so I will be doing another post tomorrow. Can you believe our dinky motel has wireless internet?


Riley in her aunt and uncle's trailer, but she kept calling it aunt Kathy's house.

Luke and Dad trying to catch a "big one." He caught 2 or 3 of them.

This is the fish Riley caught. She didn't quite understand the whole concept of fishing.

A snake we found in front of Grandma and Grandpa's house. Luke was the first brave boy to hold it.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jen Rose said...

That looks like so much fun! I'm so glad you have a good time! Riley is sooooooo stinkin cute. I need a little Riley fix soon! :)

Jen@eighteen25 said...

I love the look on Riley's face..... with the fish. Glad you guys had fun!

Brittney said...

it seemed like you guys were gone forever! I missed my girls... and the rest of you of course. Looks like a lot of fun. When is the real vacation going to be with your new family?

Missy said...

I'm ready now, but I think we need to leave the kids.