Thursday, August 2, 2007

How much...


I LOVE YOU!
So at about 10:15 tonight little miss thing is doing the "hurt cry" and won't give it up. I couldn't decide if it was her ears, teething, or the nasty diaper rash she has. Of course due to the ear tube thing she can't have Ibuprofen and we have no Tylenol in the house for her. So, yep, you guessed it, at 10:30 her and I make a trip to the grocery store. I'm sure people thought I was a crack head bringing my daughter the store that late. After some Tylenol, teething tablets and some bum cream she was ready for bed. I had to get this cute picture of her before she went though. (So no joke, one date night Darren and I went the the store at like 11:30 and this lady had her 2 yr old with her and he was eating licorice. Only at Walmart huh?)
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

jodie@eighteen25 said...

Poor Chloe...she looks so tired in that pic.