Friday, August 3, 2007

ATTENTION ALL PRINCESSES


You are cordially invited to a princess party at Riley's house.
We found Snow White and Sleeping Beauty on Ebay the other day and thought it might be fun to have a viewing party when they get here. So all of you that have princesses out there please come! Wear your princess attire if you'd like. I'll keep ya posted on when, I'm not sure when they will arrive.


We found this costume at Sam's club today for only $20, everything comes with it, even the shoes!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jen@eighteen25 said...

cute girl!!

I have a princess... that would love to join with other princesses!

I think we are going to try and go to Lied's sometime next week... we'll let you know.

jodie@eighteen25 said...

What a cute little princess.

Heather said...

Hey Missy ~ Oh how cute & fun, a princess party...my boys wouldn't agree. Now if it were a Star Wars & Lightsaber party..WE'RE THERE! j/k. I posted you on my blog page. Now we're linked. So I'll be checking up on ya.

Sarah Goodsell said...

Dang I don't have a princess and if I dressed Jaxson up like one Trev wold kill me! We went and say bourne ultimatium (I can't spell). It was really good.

Sheri said...

Well you can count on my princesses,they love any exuse to wear their dresses.