Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Jodie's 5

  1. What causes you the most stress? Trying to be "Super mom", well I guess "super everything."
  2. Your spouse is out of town for ONE night... you can have whatever you want for takeout...where do you go? Cafe Rio, Darren doesn't like it, I haven't even gotten to eat there since it has been in town yet.
  3. What do you miss most about you childhood? Just being so excited about B-day and Christmas, and not ever worrying about money or time or anything for that matter.
  4. What is your favorite vice? Pepsi
  5. What is your favorite Saturday Night Live Sketch? I loved Chris Farley, but I like Mary Catherine Gallagher also. A night at the Roxberry makes me laugh too. It's just not funny anymore is it?

3 comments:

jamie carter said...

If you ever need anyone to go with you to Cafe Rio, give us girls a call. (Darric doesn't like it either.)

paradise stake ym said...

I'm going to have to agree with your Man, "Cafe Rio's not good." It must be a guy thing. We just have better taste.

Michelle said...

I agree, Saturday Night Live isn't the same anymore. The news ladies make me laugh.

I need to try Cafe Rio especially if it's anything like Bajio in St. George.