Saturday, September 8, 2007

A day in the life of...

THE MECHAM KIDS.

Luke was such a good helper yesterday. He took all the little garbage cans out, then took the BIG one out too. He helped me clean the bathrooms too. Then he did a workout video. (TaeBo) He is so silly!



Riley spent most of the afternoon in TIME OUT. She thought it was just so fun to do tricks on the couch.


She redeemed herself by setting the table for dinner. Chloe was trying to help too.

Chloe has spent a significant amount of time saying HI to the girl in the oven. (her reflection) She cracks me up!
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Amanda said...

Sounds to me like a great productive day! Are you feeling like you've got a lot more quiet time with both kids in school now?

Nicole said...

Riley in the corner on timeout is SO cute!

Nicole said...

Me again... you should rent Luke out :) He's quite the little helper!!!

jodie@eighteen25 said...

I love that Chloe has found such a well behaved friend. I wonder how long that will last?

jamie carter said...

Chloe's so cute, it's kind of like in Finding Nemo, when the fish thinks she has a twin.

What good kids. Even with the timeout.

Missy said...

That's funny, I forgot about that fish in Finding Nemo. You must watch that one often.

Sheri said...

I think your kids are turning into little Missy's. They are already workout fanatics. Riley and Lacie need ti hang out more. I swear they are to much alike. It is that second kid thing. But they are sure cute though, you just have to love those faces.

Urry Family said...

K-it must be a 4 year old girl thing, because my little princess ends up in the corner too. They start to get this attitude, and I have no clue how you or I could have a daughter with an attitude, right?

Kata said...

Perfect posts! I love your blog! Your kids are way cute. I think the Time out pic is my fav of all time- I LOVE IT!!! She is so sassy! You're such a good mommy! see you at vball

Cherise said...

Oh my gosh, Chloe is killing me with her new friend!! She is so stinken cute!