Monday, September 10, 2007

My Riley Ree

On Saturday we went to Michael's and they had this little American Girl craft for the little girls to do. Ry was all over it. She did such a great job! For the last 3 years of her life I thought she was left handed, but after doing this craft with her I've discovered she just uses whichever is easier. When drawing on the right side of the paper she used her right and left side her left hand. How crazy huh?


The finished works of art. The frame is upside down however.

Riley at her ballet and tap class today. She is such a good little dancer. Hard to get any pictures of her in class because of the window in between us. Brings back some fun memories of when I danced as a little girl.

Ok so off the topic I just remembered, las night while getting ready to eat dinner, Ry asks me, "Mom, what was your name when you were a girl ?" She cracks me up.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Nicole said...

So, I was taking Kylie into Tate's this morning... I gave her a kiss goodbye and Riley goes, "I just gave my Mommy a kiss too. I love her" She had the cutest little smile :) AWW It would have melted your heart!

Sheri said...

That is funny, because Lacie askes me that once, she never believed my name was Sheri.She said it was mom. It is so funny how they think.She also believes I never was a baby.

Kata said...

HEY! Savannah just asked me that question at dinner tonight! We were talking about getting "murried" in the temple- because ...it is like a castle... princesses.... blah blah- and she asked me "what will my name be when I get murried? Will it be Kata?"

Amanda said...

I was wondering how Saturday went. Riley did such a good job. She is such a cutie!!!

Cherise said...

I love this picture. Riley is so adorable. What was your name when you were a little girl? heehee

Mitch said...

Hey, I'm waiting.....aren't ya going to tell us what it was?

Har Har Har!