Friday, September 21, 2007

Flashback Friday...

As a tribute to Brittney's return to the blogging world, I thought I'd post these pictures from our trip to Catalina in February.

We had a blast Kyaking, even though it was freezing.


We wanted a picture of the nasty couple making out so we had Brad pose.

We sat outside on the boat ride home because I get seasick inside. We didn't realize the salt from the water sprays up into your eyes, and it was sooo cold. We had to use our towels to cover up. This trip was such a good time! Are you guys ready to go back?
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Urry Family said...

K-one question, why did the guys paddle together, and the girls, you are so funny.
BRITT

Missy said...

So the boys are actually in their own individual kyaks. They would have put us over the weight limit if we went in couples.

Michelle said...

I love Catalina. Did you guys make it over to Lover's Cove? That's what it's called right?
The flying fish are fun to watch on the charter boat. It looks like you had a fun trip.

Jen@eighteen25 said...

that looks like a fun trip!!

Cherise said...

You guys always look like you have a good time. I need friends that will go on vacation with us! Want to go!!!?

Jen Rose said...

Fun! It's crazy to see Britt with blonde hair!

Brittney said...

It was such a great trip! I wish that we were going back soon.(or at least some where)

Amanda said...

BRRR!!! How fun! I love Catalina. I love it more that Brad is posing in front of that couple making out! SO FUNNY!!!