Thursday, September 20, 2007

A fun get together

Today we had a little get together for all the Young Women leaders and our kids. We all weren't planning on swimming since it was so cool outside, but the pool was heated so most of the kids went in the pool in their undies or clothes. We had good food and good company. It was a fun afternoon!

Mason, Savannah, Riley and Lacy. (Mason is one of Ry's boyfriends)

Lacy, Luke, Morgan and CJ

The boys playing some B-ball.

Gettin' a little crazy on the trampoline. Don't ya love all of the undie shots?
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

jodie@eighteen25 said...

The undie shots remind me of us when we were little. Do you remember that picture?

Missy said...

In the kiddie pool?

Urry Family said...

Did you get released, I remember you saying that a while back? Too cool to swim in Vegas, I can't believe it.

Missy said...

Not yet, that's why we got together. We keep doing things cause we think it will be soon, but I just heard it won't be till the 2nd Sunday in Oct.

Emily said...

That looks so fun! Hey, can I add you to my links? I keep forgetting to ask!

Sarah Goodsell said...

One of Riley's BF? Sounds like she's already taking after Britt!

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised they werent cold. Heated pools are nice!