Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Walk to Golden Spoon

Darren was at work, so instead of the park we decided to walk / ride to Golden Spoon. Luke had to ride his scooter because I can't help him the way Darren does. The kids were jealous that I went there with some friends last night after our volleyball game, so I promised them they could go.


She spilled that water bottle all over her by the time we got there.


I didn't get Chloe or myself any yogurt, but that didn't work so well. I went back in to get her a little cup and the kid working there totally hooked me up with a free one. Awesome! Riley enjoyed it so much she included it in her prayer and kept thanking me when she went to bed. It was a fun night.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Amanda said...

You're such a cool mom! How far is it from you house?

Missy said...

It's in the Albertson's parking lot on Ann and Simmons. So not too far.

Mandi A. said...

MMMMmmmmmm I haven't had Golden Spoon since I was a kid.

jamie carter said...

Doesn't it make you feel so good when you can do something little like that and it means the world to them. You are a good mom.

Urry Family said...

Too cute, I want a copy of your FHE with the rice krispie treat thing that you did. That sounded like fun too.

Jen@eighteen25 said...

i don't think i've ever heard of the golden spoon... sure looks yummy though.

Cherise said...

Great idea..tire out the kids and eat frozen yogurt!
Remember when Luke got the dollar store and the dollar spot at Target confused, and asked me if we could walk to the dollar store? He said " my mom takes me all the time! Crazy Boy! Funny moment!

Brittney said...

Looks like a great time. Wish that I was able to go. Sounds like fun! And yes it looks like I am back to the blogging world!