Thursday, October 25, 2007

Dinosaur Park

My sister in law Cherise, baby Isaiah and Marcos are in Vegas visiting. We had Cherise meet us at the dinosaur park and drop Marc off so my kids could play with him. Not a great photo, but all we could get. I will definitely be getting more before they go home.

Chloe had such a blast! She hadn't been to that park since the spring, so it was totally new to her. She loved the ducks and the big dinosaur head.

Love the fake smile! Even though it was so hot today, that is not sweat on her head. She snuck into the water.

What a stud! I couldn't get any pictures of Marc, he was just too fast for me. My kids are just posers I guess.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mandi A. said...

How fun! WHere is that park?

Missy said...

Aliante and the 215, it's an awesome park, you guys should all come out and go with us.