Monday, October 1, 2007

The girls and their gloves

I bought the girls these cute little gloves the other day and they really liked them. After their bath on Saturday night, they both had put them on.. I thought it was so cute I ran to get the camera. On my way back into their room I notice half of the hallway is soaking wet! The washing machine had flodded the laundry room and was going down the hall. Luckily my mom was there to help, and as you can see I still got the cute pictures.



The towels weren't cutting it so I had to borrow a shop vac from my friend Sheri. I have no clue what happened but it's working just fine now.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Heather said...

That stinks that you had a flood, but at least you could still get those cute pictures of the girls. :)

Nicole said...

if it floods again, give us a call to come and help clean up... we've got a few shopvacs and would be happy to help!

jodie@eighteen25 said...

That stinks about the flood. Glad everything is working alright now. That happened to me once because I had it too full.?!?!?

Kata said...

What a total disaster- you poor thing! I love the gloves!! bitter-sweet!

Amanda said...

Floods are awful...glad to see your machine is o.k. though! It stinks going without one especially when you have to wash the towels you used to clean up.

Mandi A. said...

My girls wore gloves areound the house all summer too (usually not matching though and Ellie was missing one half the time)...they were always half naked too...must be a little girl thing ;o)