Monday, October 1, 2007

Primary Program Sunday

Sunday was a big day. It was the primary program, and Riley's very first on at that. Luke got new Sunday clothes and Ry just had to have this dress. I know the dress is a little dressy, but it was only $19 at Costco and she can totally use it as her Christmas dress. Anyways, they both did such an awesome job! Riley nailed her part and Luke sang "I hope they call me on a mission" with the other boys in his class. I just love the spirit that radiates from these little kids, I look forward to this sacrament meeting all year long! Thanks to all of our friends and family that came to watch them. It was a special day.


Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Jen@eighteen25 said...

cute kids!! i always love the primary program!!

jodie@eighteen25 said...

Quincy had a dress just like that but it was sleeveless.

Urry Family said...

How fun. I do not think it is too dressy at all. Luke looks like a little man. The primary program is the best. It always makes me want to cry and laugh all at the same time.

Sarah Goodsell said...

Primary programs are the best. I can't think that far for Jaxson he still cries the whole 2 hours of nursery! The dress is really cute.

Amanda said...

Sounds like a great program!!! I love Ry's dress! You have the cutest kids!

Cherise said...

Love the dress! Luke looks handsome too.

jamie carter said...

Those are such cute pictures of them together.

Jen Rose said...

Cute! I love primary programs! Well, most of the time! :)

Michelle said...

They look so cute! Primary Programs are fun... a nice change from the usual. Our Primary Presidency is putting so much work into ours that's coming up. I'm looking forward to it.