Friday, December 28, 2007

13 weeks


After dinner the kids wanted to take a couple pictures with the camera. I figured it was a good prego shot to show you all how much I am "showing". I'll use the excuse of, I just ate, but really I am huge already. I saw my Dr. yesterday and good news, he moved my due date up 5 days, bad news, I've gained 9 pounds in 13 weeks. That is a lot for me. I'm hoping it's because I'm not throwing up this time and that it will taper off soon. And I'm gonna say that at least 2 or 3 of those must be in my gigantic boobs! My ultrasound is set for Januray 31st, so that has got us excited and looking forward to finding out what it is.
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

jodie@eighteen25 said...

Yeah. I'm excited for you to find out. Can't wait to see if it'll be a Prince or Princess.

Mitch said...

Missy,
You are radiant!
But not in the same way Charlotte described Wilbur!!!! :) hee, hee!
Did Luke take the picture?
Once again, CONGRATULATIONS!
You look fabulous, the perfect MOM!
Love Ya!

jamie carter said...

You are always so dang cute.
Glad to hear your due date got moved up and that you're not throwing up.

Michelle said...

I think you have the pregnant "glow" but you don't look big at all. Not too long before you know what you're having!

Jilene said...

that is so exciting. so you've felt pretty good this time round, right? I hope my next pregnancy (whenever it may be) I'm not sick. That's just not fun!

Nicole said...

you are the cutest little pregnant woman! don't even sweat the 9 pounds.

Mandi A. said...

I got big quick this time too...
your belly looks much cuter than mine though ;o)

We will have to get together sometime...now that we'll have 3 close in age :) They can play together and give us a break!

Cherine said...

Missy please give yourself a break you are on kid four. You look super cute! I am excited to see what it is. Thats crazy your already that far along. I'm glad you aren't throwing up. Ya I think the weight thing will taper off. don't worry about it!

Sarah Goodsell said...

Why the heck do you and Britt get bigger boobs! My kid is here and my milks in and I still don't have boobs. I'm jelous. Can't wait to find out what it is!

MC Lewis said...

You are so not even huge. At the shower on Saturday I was thinking how tiny you are. Hey will you e-mail me your address?? Our e-mail is mclewisfamily@hotmail.com Thanks!!