Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Christmas Pictures

Luke's tie for his Christmas clothes came in the mail today, so I figured I'd see if I could get any cute pics. I was pleasantly surprised! The kids did so well and I got a few good ones. Chloe is such a ham. She is easier at this age than the other two were. Here are a few.

Riley was trying to take a turn in the chair and Chloe was not gonna have it. She would yell, "NOOO!" It was so funny!



I ended up picking this one. I am usually such a perfection freak, but I just loved the personality in this one. I just did a Costco holiday photo card. Next year I won't slack so I can use Jen's and Jamie's services.
Posted by Picasa

16 comments:

Cherine said...

I think thats a cute shot!

jamieBEE said...

CUTe dresses!!! and I love the tie!

Unknown said...

Cute pictures! I just had to tell you that seeing your baby widget makes me so glad to be nearing the end! How are feeling?

Nicole said...

really cute pics, i love how luke's tie matches the girls' dresses.

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Love your kids!

Danielle said...

You found a tie!!! It matches perfect! Too cute. I guess I better stop slacking and get my pics taken!

Mandi A. said...

Very cute! I can't even get two of mine to sit for a picture. Looks great.

Brittney said...

They turned out really cute! Can't wait to get one... it's the only time of year that I check the mail often.

Cherise said...

Very cute! I am glad you found a tie for Lukey.

Kata said...

these are going to be so fun! I love the dresses.. and where did you find the matching tie?

Jen@eighteen25 said...

cute Missy!!

Nicole said...

Cute pictures! I love the matching outfits!

Rachel said...

Hey Missy. I was hoping that you could give me Chris's email address. My hubby wants to talk to him. So just post it on my blog comments. Thanks so much. And you do look so good pregnant!

Michelle said...

You have the cutest kids...they are so photogenic. I love the Christmas outfits. I can't wait to have a girl so i can dress her in a fun Christmas dress...it's just not the same with boys:)

Sheri said...

You did great matching Luke's tie.I love the pictures.It is always funny to see how the pictures end up.I have to remind myself that it is ok if they are not perfect too.

Mitch said...

I love the photos of the kids.
How appropriate to have them pose under the tree.
After all....
they are gifts from above!