Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Aren't they beautiful?


Yeah, can you tell I'm pregnant? Two consecutive posts about food. Last night Darren's parents came over to have some homemade chicken noodle soup with us. (We cooked 2 nights in a row!) Linda made us these wonderful cinnamon rolls for dessert. She was actually showing me how to make them. Let's see if I can duplicate it though. I really just wanted to write about what a nice time we had with them. I'm so glad they could come over. I really do love having so much family in town. We are very blessed!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Sheri said...

You are making me gain weight looking at all this yummy food. You can totally see what is on your mind all the time now.

Cherine said...

MMmmmm.. Yummy!! Those look amazing. Hey I went to the Doc today and I gained 7 lbs in a month so what is another pound or two ..or probably three!!! haha

Mandi A. said...

Mmmmmmm. I think it's kind of evil that you post all these yummy things when you know how many pregnant girls are out here reading this! JK

Cherise said...

Mindy said thanks for sharing!heehe