Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Evening of Excellence

Tonight was the Young Women's Evening of Excellence. I was invited to attend to receive my personal progress medallion. I finished it right before I was released. What a wonderful night it was! ( Minus my screaming toddler and restless 4 year old.) First was a yummy dinner. A program followed, with several young women displaying talents they have. Then 6 of us, 3 leaders and 3 young spoke quickly and then received our medallions. It was nice to be in the presence of those wonderful girls and leaders again. Oh, how I miss them! I'm grateful for the opportunity I had to go through the program again and for all I have learned and grown from it.



Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Nicole said...

i think that is so awesome that you got your medallion too! you're so cool, it really shows the yw that it's important even when your an adult. that's great that you set that example for them... also, i love that last picture of your husband kissing your forehead. awww!

Kata said...

So cute!!!! OK< I tried posting the pic of us, but my g's are hangin out in all of the shots... So ... CONGRATS! You are fab-tastic!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! You look beautiful!

jamieBEE said...

congrats!!!

Mitch said...

Hey, I love the shot of Darren giving you a kiss...awww...he's such a wonderful husband. He stilllights up when he looks at you...after all those years of wedded bliss.
You're look'n mighty fine girl.
Love ya!

jodie@eighteen25 said...

Yes. Good job! What an example you are to those girls. I know they look up to you...even sitting in the Nursery.

Cherine said...

Good job! You look really pretty!

Amanda said...

That is so awesome that you got that. You truly are one of the most amazing people I know...I look up to you tons and am greatful to have a friend like you!!!