Sunday, December 9, 2007

Riley turns 4!

Today was my princess's birthday. She has been so anxious all week long. We just had some of the fam over for dinner and cake. Notice the princess dress she has on. That one is not the first of the evening. She had a few wardrobe changes throughout . I feel like she is so much older than four. I really think she is my age, just trapped into a tiny body. I love how sincere she is and how she is always willing to apologize. I love having a little girly girl who loves to get her nails done and go shopping with me. Happy day princess, I love you!




Grandma and Grandpa Mecham got her a make up kit. She spent quiet a while on Grandma's makeover. She even did her nails! A future cosmetologist.
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Danielle said...

Happy Birthday Riley!!! Just wait Missy, it only gets worse!!!

Cherise said...

My little Riley is already 4! She does seem older then that.
What a beautiful princess you have. She is so special, tell her Aunt Reece says "I love you and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!:)"

Mandi A. said...

Wow you weren't kidding when you said they were close! That's so funny we got them the same gift ;o)
I don't mind the toys so much, it's coming up with ideas x2 when people ask what to get her.
Some smart people though have it figured out...they get her clothes for birthday and toys for Christmas!

Happy Birthday Riley!

Nicole said...

happy birthday riley!!!

jodie@eighteen25 said...

Happy Birthday Riley. I hope you got everything you wanted...if you didn't...you will for Christmas. Missy...tell her I said so.

Jen@eighteen25 said...

Cute!! Happy Birthday to Miss Riley!

Sarah Goodsell said...

Happy Birthday Riley!She can do my makeup anytime, she looks like she is good!

jamie carter said...

What a beautiful little princess. Happy Birthday Riley!!

Mitch said...

Happy Birthday Riley Roo!
We miss you!