Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Boys night / Girls night

Darren and Luke had a boys night tonight since Ry and I went to the Princesses on ice last week. They went to the IMAX and saw an underwater movie. Darren said it was pretty life like and Luke even jumped a few times at jelly fish. They finished the night at Buffalo Wild Wings. Luke has informed us he likes any food on bones. Many of you can attest to his love of ribs.

Us girls didn't feel like hanging at home alone tonight, so we grabbed a bite to eat and then headed to Target. Didn't get anything exciting, I was in desperate need of a couple sports bras. My normal ones are itty bitty! I've had to stagger two of them to hold me in! Don't be jealous of my curse! Anyways, the girls got their dollar items and were very happy. Home for bath and bed. I think we'll try to do one on one time with the kids more often, it's pretty fun!
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Sarah Goodsell said...

Looks like you had fun! Hope you've been feeling good!

Cherise said...

That is so cute. I love that you are able to have girls night! Mando and the boys would go out and have fun, and leave me home alone!:( I think I need a girl.

jamie carter said...

How fun.
I love girl's nights out to Target.

. said...

The kids love it so much when they get that one-on-one time.

Cherine said...

Sounds like one on one time is a hit! Thats a great idea. I bet Luke was lovin life hangin out with his Dad!

Anonymous said...

Got to love boy night! And got to love target dollar isle! I bet Luke had fun... Trace always loves hangin out with Daddy! Very cool!

jodie@eighteen25 said...

oh. So fun. Good job on not buying much! I can't walk into that store without spending too much!

jodie@eighteen25 said...

oh. So fun. Good job on not buying much! I can't walk into that store without spending too much!

Amanda said...

How fun! Target is the best place to go. Although...I wish that I could walk out of there without spending so much EVERYTIME!!!

Aleisha said...

Target is always the place I go to kill some time or if I'm bored. I love it! Like everyone said though it is so hard to get out of there without spending a bunch.