Thursday, January 24, 2008

Yesterday was a good day...



-Got to take spin, after missing it for 2 days, with my new sports bra. Was a good workout.
-Got my hair done. Got to hang out with Britt, have a good lunch under the dryer, and of course, have cute hair now. Thanks Britt!
-Darren had been planning a secret date all week. He said to have a little nap when I got home, so I did. It was great!
-Went to P.F. Chang's for dinner. Haven't been there in a while.
-Went to the Palm's theater to see:

I'm a big fan of U2 and I actually hadn't even heard that this was coming out. My husband is so good! It was great, it was like you were really there in concert. Even better, you didn't have to deal with all of the pot heads that go to their concerts, and you got to sit in a comfy seat. It was a nice night, I'm just pretty tired now this morning. Thanks Darren, I love you!
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Jen@eighteen25 said...

fun... what a good hubby.

Rachel said...

Oh that is so much fun. I love it when husbands plan things that we don't know about. It reminds me of when we were dating.

Anonymous said...

Good Job Darren!!

jodie@eighteen25 said...

oh! How fun! Did he give you the go ahead to take another nap today so you could catch up on your sleep?

Sheri said...

Marc would love that, is it still playing? Maybe I will have to steal your hubbies great idea.

. said...

Wow! What a great husband. I had not heard that was out yet either, thanks for the heads up!

jamie carter said...

what a good guy. sounds like a really fun night out.

Cherise said...

Dude I know Darren all too well! He is so tryin' to get blog points!
Just kidding...what a good and thoughtful hubby you have! Your lucky he is my brother or I would have to steal him! heeehee

Kata said...

good info! who doesn't love U2? They're one of the best bands...of all time..

Urry Family said...

From one U2 buddy to another, I am going to have to check it out. It is playing near us on Feb. 15, if I can find someone to baby-sit, I will be planning the same thing. Was it cool?

Amanda said...

Darren is so good!!! I am still dying to see them in concert!!!