Wednesday, January 30, 2008

A little play date

Quincy and Ella came to play with Chloe today. It is so fun to watch the 3 of them interact and fight over the same toys! They are just the cutest little girlfriends don't you think? My kids love to look at Disneyland.com. Chloe squeals every time she hears the music and is glued to the lap top. Darren had to see if the other girls enjoyed it as much. As you can see, they loved it!



Luke got to hold Beckam. He really needs a little brother. Speaking of which, tomorrow is the big ultrasound day! Luke wants to take a poll on what it is. So tell us what you think, we will have a big announcement tomorrow afternoon!
Posted by Picasa

14 comments:

Heather said...

well I hope it's a boy for ya. Then you will have 2 of each. Good luck tomorrow!!!

Nicole said...

i'm looking out for luke... i'll hope boy.

Anonymous said...

I hope you have another little boy! But then again look at what I have... Boys! Luke... Ive got my fingers crossed for you!!!

Urry Family said...

I hope Luke gets his little brother, but you do have some of the cutest little girls eve. Let us know!

Amanda said...

I'm glad that you got pictures!!! It was a great day!!!

. said...

Girls are the best...and you can never have enough of 'em!

Mandi A. said...

BOY! Sometimes I wish we would have found out...but the surprise will be nice too.

Brittney said...

I hope that Luke gets his long lost brother but in the back of my mind I hope that it is a little girl. Then my little girl can have a best friend!! Wish that I could have come to the play group... maybe in a few months!

jodie@eighteen25 said...

I'm hoping for a boy.

jamie carter said...

i'm going to vote for a boy (for luke)

Cherine said...

A boy!!! But if its a girl thats fun too! Can't wait to find out!

Mandi A. said...

Your little widget baby always looks so cute...all curled up. Mine is not nearly as cute!

Jen@eighteen25 said...

for Luke's sake a boy!

Jilene said...

a happy, healthy baby. good luck and let us know what it is!!