Monday, February 25, 2008

Here's how I did it...

Some of you would like to know how to make the "family" frames. It was actually pretty easy.

-Buy the picture frames of your choice. You can choose whichever sizes or colors you would like. Mine were a little different from the one I copied.
-Take the frames apart and glue the glass to the frame. (glue gun) Let dry.
-Wash the glass.
-My friend Jana has a machine that makes the vinyl letters. Check out her website, she has a little business and makes lots of cute things! www.simplesignagenv.com I just gave her the sizes of the frames and she helped me out with the different fonts.
-Stick the letters on and you're good to go!

Good Luck!

2 comments:

Kata said...

such a great idea. My friend has a similar line up, only its their last name- which is long... and jsut to die for. great idea!

Nicole said...

thanks for telling us how to did it... i thought jana's letters might be involved! you did a great job with them :)