Sunday, February 24, 2008

Saturday didn't go as planned...

Yesterday was supposed to be a very busy day. I desperately needed to get things done that had been neglected all week long. It was Brittney's baby shower day and also my friend Sheri's 30th birthday party. I wasn't feeling great yet, but got ready anyway. Just as I was ready to head out the door we notice that Chloe is crying and holding her arm. Of course no one saw what happened to her. It is so out of character for her to cry about a fall and even weirder for her to be sitting still. After about 30 min of her sitting on my lap and not moving her arm, we decide to head to the ER. If you know about Riley, you know we've done this a few times before. Anyways, after having an x-ray, them losing the x-ray, 4 hours after arriving, they tell us it isn't broken, just dislocated. The doctor popped her little elbow back into place for us. She was not to happy about that. Every time the Dr. would walk by us after that she would scream and climb up me. We couldn't leave until she would use that arm, which took another half hour. Once we got home and fed and bathed her, she was back to her crazy little self. She did so well , was so brave and I'm so glad it's not broken!


So, sadly I missed Britt's shower. I heard it turned out great though. But I still had time to go to Sheri's party. Here's one of the only pics I have of Sheri. She is in the black next to me. HAPPY 30!! Her party was a lot of fun. Lots of good food and a karaoke machine.


This is what I made for her B-day. I thought it turned out so cute I had to show everyone.

Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

jodie@eighteen25 said...

I'm sad about Britt's shower too. I saw the pics on Jen's blog and it looked so nice!

I'm so glad that everything turned out well with Chloe. YIKES!

. said...

So sorry to hear about Chloe, but am glad to hear that things weren't worse.

Mandi A. said...

Wow, dislocated elbow, that sounds painful. Poor little girl. Glad she's doing better.

That FAMILY sign is so cute! You need to post a step by step guide, or the instructions to make them. I think I need one ;o)

Cherine said...

Oh poor Chloe! I HATE the ER!! Not a fun pace espeically with a little one.

P.S Ya tell me how to do that "Family" sign I LOVE IT!!!

Anonymous said...

I love that Family frames! Way cute! Glad Chloe is ok!

Nicole said...

how did you make those frames? wow, email me with your secrets! you're so talented. sorry to hear about chloe, poor baby... she seemed to be in good spirits in nursery Sunday so that's good... which by the way, big THANKS to your husband who is the reason kacey stays in nursery. she has such a soft spot for other daddies!

Amanda said...

Nice the family sign turned out to be WAY cute! You are so good!
Glad to hear that Chloe is o.k. That would not be fun!

Jana Pace said...

Cute "Family" frames-Can't wait to make some for myself! Glad Chloe (the girl) is doing good.

Sheri said...

You are the best!!! I LOVE my picture frames,That was a complete surprise. Thanks for coming to my big 30. I had a lot of fun. I am glad Chloe didn't follow in her sisters foot steps.

Andrea, Joey, & Jackson Mott said...

That is too cute, very creative!!