Friday, February 15, 2008

Laguna Beach

On Monday we hit the beach. It was such a gorgeous day! The water was freezing though! I can always count on Luke getting wet, no matter what time of year it is. Crazy Boy!! The kids had a great time playing in the sand. Chloe had a great time getting sand down my bra and all over our blanket!



After spending a few hours there we headed to the hotel to shower. Darren took us to California Pizza Kitchen (he thinks it's just Pizza kitchen there though.) It was such a nice dinner. The food was awesome and the kids were really well behaved. They all ate a ton, and we even ordered dessert!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that picture of your familys feet in the sand... Priceless! if you ever need a vacation or a night out with Darren I would watch your kids! Just let me know! And yes it is just Pizza kitchen in California! Glad you guys had fun! And Glad you are back home safe!