Monday, February 11, 2008

We're here...

at Disneyland that is. We got here yesterday afternoon. We never go on the weekends, but we really wanted to see the Electrical Parade and the fireworks. We wondered why it was so hard to get a good price on a hotel and why it was so packed at Disneyland. A guy working there told us that it is President Linclon's B-day, so all of So-Cal has the day off. Must be nice to have two Monday's off in a row. Anyways, we gotta killer deal on our season pass renewal so it made waiting in the lines tolerable. We didn't do too many rides just the classic Pirates and Haunted Mansion and a few more. We all loved the Electrical Parade! Snow White even came up to Riley and held her hand when she walked by. I wish I'd had the camera out. Our hotel is within walking distance, although my body didn't want to walk back last night at 10:oo. I forget how hard this is when you are pregnant and you have a 1 1/2 yr old who wants to be held all the time! We are headed to the beach today, figured we skip the crowds at Disney.





Chloe on the walk home. She did so well for only having a 45 min nap in the car!
Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

Heather said...

FUN!!! we LOVE Disneyland!!! I'm jealous!!!

Hey how's the new stroller??? do you like it. That's the same one I want to get. So let me know what you think about it. I already have the older graco double stroller but b/c I'm going to have two SO close together, I was thinking of selling that one to get the new model.

Nicole said...

How fun! I love Disneyland. I can't wait until Bailey is older so we can go.

. said...

Sounds like you are having a blast. Enjoy southern CA for me!!!

Danielle said...

You are so lucky!!! I wanna go!!! Aidan is at the age that he would love it. I love that stroller!! We have the same one but different color. How do you like it?

Amanda said...

Oh yeah...I am totally digging your new stroller. I love that your in Disneyland...can't wait for April/May!

Cherine said...

FUN!! You guys look cute. And yes enjoy the weather. I think we hit close to 45. We busted out our flip flops!!

Nicole said...

fun!!! have a great time guys... i can't believe you posted on your vacation. you're awesome! oh and missy, i was feeling your pain last week. hang in there girl! :) i'll channel my energy to you, i'll lie on the couch extra long.

Michelle said...

I haven't been to Disneyland in soooo long...I don't even remember the last time I went. It must be so fun to go with the kids. I can't wait until Dax is old enough!

Mandi A. said...

Looks like a fun time..we always miss the parade.

jodie@eighteen25 said...

k...you're making me really jealous.

and a killer deal on your season pass...what's that all about?

Anonymous said...

The Happiest Place on Earth... Im jealous too! I wish I could have pretnended to be one of your children for the week! That would have been a blast! Enjoy your trip!

Cherine said...

Hey send me your email because I am going private!!!

Anonymous said...

Ditto on Cherine... I need your email too... going private tomorrow!