Friday, February 15, 2008

Wednesday and Thursday

kinda blended together. After such beautiful weather on Tuesday, it turned cold. We got to see lots of Characters on Wednesday and rode alot of rides. We took some cute pics since we didn't have the sun shining in our eyes. We cut out a little early that night so we could have dinner outside of the park and get the kids to sleep at a decent hour.

(I just realized after spending so much time posting that I did the days backwards. Be patient with me, I'm a little slow as of late.)




Thursday was tough for me. I so could have just gone home first thing. I was so exhausted, my body ached and I was tired of the kids being exhaused too. Oh yeah, and it was still cold. We had a few things we HAD to do though. Ry and I headed over to see the princesses so she could get their autographs. We waited for 45 min! It was worth it though. She was so cute, and surprisingly, Chloe loved Pochahontas. The kids got one last ride on Tower of Terror and we got our treats bought. We thought we were safe leaving at 3pm, NOT! Traffic was already bad. It was a LONG ride home. We were so relieved to pull in home at 10pm. Even though the kids were all up and wired by then. Darren and I are wiped today(not the kids) so we've been pretty lazy so far. I may complain, but I had such a great trip with my little family! It was priceless to see their little faces light up at the Happiest Place on Earth! Darren and I are in need of vacation just the two of us now!!
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Nicole said...

it looks like your family had such a nice time! love chloe and pocahontas!

Michelle said...

When we were growing up and were exhausted we would say "Disneyland tired" because it's so tiring but so fun too!

Heather said...

Looks like you guys had a great time!! and I totally understand the being pregnant and tired at Disneyland thing. The last two times we've gone I have been pregnant. With Allie I think I was like 6 or 7 months. That is seriously no fun, but seeing the how much fun your kids have there makes it better. Be glad your home now and get some rest. :)

jamie carter said...

those pictures are all so cute.
glad you guys had a good time.
i'm not a BIG churro fan, but that's how i bribe darric to go every year.

Cherine said...

I love seeing all the pictures! I haven't been there in so long. Definetly going for my hubbies graduation present.

Churros is such a signature D-land smell. I love it!

P.S you are a champ doing that pregnant!!!

Mandi A. said...

How fun! Sounds like a great week. Now you need a vacation from your vacation. I can't wait to take my girls to Disney!

Mitch said...

A person is never too old to love Disney!
Your pictures and commentaries are great!

Thanks!

. said...

Sounds like too much fun! Glad you and your fam had such a good time.

Andrea, Joey, & Jackson Mott said...

Looks like you guys had a blast. Way cute pictures too. I can't wait to take Jackson when he is old enough to enjoy it. It will be so fun to see his face light up too.