Thursday, March 13, 2008

A new adventure

I am going to sell Premier Jewelry!
I'm sure some of you remember I hosted a party back in November. I got quite a bit of free cute jewelry. I have been to a few more of these parties since and each time have never thought I wanted to be a part of it. But, after this last party I went to and was given an opportunity package, something kept tugging at me to take a closer look at it. After a lot of thought and praying about it, I've decided to do it. I'm so excited to start something fun and new and maybe even make some money while doing it! What an awesome way to make money, hang out with the girls, play with some jewelry and have treats!
So, on Tues. March 25th at my house is going to be my training party. I have sent out several invites, but there is so many of you I don't have address for. So please check it out and come hang with the girlies and have some food!!
As an incentive for myself, I'm trying to book 6 shows in at least the next 6 weeks. I have booked 2, do I have any other volunteers? THANKS!!
Oh, yeah, here is what you can get as a hostess:
-Free jewelry-30% of the show's retail.
-Up to 8 half price items
-Up to 4 $25 bonus awards
such as: holding show on originally scheduled date
collecting at least $100 in advance of show
having at least 10 guests(over 18) at show
obtaining 3 or more bookings for future home shows

10 comments:

Tianna said...

Once I move back I'll have to host a party. No baby yet. I go to the doc tomorrow morning so hopefully I'll get some good news.

Jen@eighteen25 said...

good luck missy... hope you enjoy it!!

Jilene said...

I wish I could be there for a party! Sounds like fun!

Mandi A. said...

Ohhh, I can't commit to hosting but Id love to come on the 25th. Will you email me directions and time?

Anonymous said...

What time is the party at? I might be able to come! Can you email me directions and info... and maybe I can also book a party for ya! meverett@allstate.com

. said...

I would love to come check out your new product...shoot me an email with the details! brianfarns@cox.net Thanks!

Cherise said...

You are going to do it huh?! Well, we are moving back to So.Cal May 9th. Looks like we will have a party and write if off in no time!
:)

Andrea, Joey, & Jackson Mott said...

I have never heard of that jewelry, I am curious to see what it looks like. I love jewelry! Kim and I will try to make it.

jodie@eighteen25 said...

I am excited for you and should be able to be at your party. SOunds fun!

MC Lewis said...

Hey thanks for the invite. I got it on Sat. I am sad to say though I will not be able to make it. If I dont have the baby by this Fri. they are going to schedule me to go ahead to have her on Sat. So 5 days!!! If (which I hope I am and maybe could or should be) I am feeling up to going out I will try to make it. I really want to. It sounds like so much fun!