Sunday, March 16, 2008

Just a couple funnies

The computer has not been my friend this weekend. While I have a minute of it working, I thought I'd share just a couple funny things from the last few days.

Luke and Ry were being so good the other day, coloring, getting along and just being quiet. I was cleaning the kitchen just listening to their conversation.

Luke: My preschool was a piece of cake.
Ry: Ooh, cake , I love cake.

A few minutes later.

Luke: Hey, hand me that marker.
Ry: Which one?
Luke: That skin colored one.


This morning Chloe was in the bathroom with me while I was getting ready. She started to take her jammies and diaper off, I told her to go and get me a new diaper. Here is what she came back with! She was pretty proud of herself.
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

anna banana said...

I just love the things kids say!

Cherine said...

I like Ry and Luke's conversation. Ry is my kind of gal!!!

Chloe looks like such a big girl!

Mandi A. said...

The cake one cracked me up! It's So nice when they get along hu? Makes the day so much more calm when Im not refereeing ;o)

Nicole said...

hey riley, i like cake too! :)

jodie@eighteen25 said...

what a fun post. i love listening to kids talk with other kids...too funny.

that chloe...too smart for her own good. she's lucky you didn't make her sit on the pot for that one.

Wilcox Crew said...

I can't believe how big Chloe is, I remeber when Riley was her age. Wow, time flies! The easter egg hunt is at the Dinosaur park this Friday 10-12. We will be hiding the eggs at 11:00. A dozen eggs per kid that is going to hunt. Hopefully we will see you there!

Anonymous said...

kids say the funniest things! Glad you caught that funny moments!

Cherise said...

That is so funny! While I was looking at the blog Marcos came over and said, " wait...Chloe only has one leg now!" He didn't see the other one on the side of the box!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Missy... are you still having that party on tuesday? If so, Can I come?

Nicole said...

That is so cute, kids say the funniest things

Anonymous said...

No, I didnt get it. I have a lot of email addresses. You can send it to me at meverett@allstate.com or 4Everetts@cox.net. And I think I am bringing a friend. Thanks! Cant wait to see ya!