Wednesday, March 19, 2008

What I've been workin' on


My starter jewelry kit came in yesterday. I've been working on making and getting it all tagged. It's tough to do when you have 3 little ones that want to "see" it all. I've just had to wait till they go to bed to get it all out. I got it all done tonight though, so now I have to work on making labels for the catalogs and READ a ton of stuff. There is a lot more that goes into this than I thought. But I am so excited and I love that all of this jewelry is MINE! This is seriously just a fraction of what is in the catalog, so I hope you all come and check it out next week!!

To update on the rest of the week:
Monday- Darren took all the 3 kids to play b-ball with his crew. I went to the Dr. all by myself. It was so nice and the kids had a blast. We met up with Brad and Britt for lunch. Went home to rest and play a bit. I went get my hair "did", while Darren fed, bathed and got the kids in bed. Brad and Darren met up with Britt and I for dinner after she did my hair. It was a nice day! Thanks D for hanging with the kiddies most of the day!!
Tuesday- Kids got to play at the gym daycare while I went to spin. Luke is getting a little old for it, but the girls still love going. I've decided to only go to the gym every other day now, I just get too tired if I try every day.
Once we got home, we got a little spring cleaning done. A deep clean of the kitchen, most of the tile in the house, my bedroom de-cluttered and lastly my outrageous closet re-organized. Oh yeah, I got a few drawers throughout the house re-organized too. It feels like I can breath again. I still have more to do, but I won't torture my family any more this week.
Today-Was our wards play date at the park. It was a little chilly this morning, but it didn't ruin the kids' fun. It was nice to visit with friends. We were all nice and tired when we got home and pretty much laid low the rest of the day. Darren went in for some much needed OT. I got my visiting teaching done and some exchanges taken care of at Kohl's and Target.
Just got up from my chair and I realized my feet are a little swollen. This is definitely a boy, I never got swollen with my girls! Well, hope I didn't bore you too much. Hope you are all having a great spring break!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Marlaina said...

Hey Missy, love the blog--we didn't know you guys had one too! We just switched to reader, but don't have your email??

Cherine said...

Okay can order from you even if I live in Utah?

Love reading your updates!

Unknown said...

You are one busy little beaver-no wonder you are so tiny! I am going to try and come to the party, but Jakob might have practice and Wade will be working-I'll see what I can do.

Anonymous said...

Holy cow that is a lot of jewlery! Cant wait for tuesday!

Tianna said...

You are one busy bee. It's nice that Darren helps out so much and is hoe enough to do so. How is Brittany doing? I heard she had a little scare a few weeks ago. No baby yet?

Nicole said...

the jewelry looks really nice, i clicked the picture so i could zoom in. that is the biggest adjustment i've had to being a mother, getting all excited about something and wanting to do something right awat, but having to wait wait wait until the kids go to bed so you can really dive into it.

Kata said...

I LOVE To think of your little belly at Spin!!