Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Chloe's big girl bed

We've decided to move Chloe into a big girl bed with the impending arrival of her baby brother. Ry has had a day bed for a while, unfortunately, the trundle was accidentally given to DI during the move. (We need to track it down.) Anyways, I've been pretty nervous because she loves her crib. She did pretty well last night. Ry woke her up at 3 or so in the morning, so I hung out with her for a while. Tonight she went down super easy! Let's hope she stays down all night! I can't believe how big my baby is! We've been practicing saying "big sister".

She just loves Ariel right now. I didn't bother buying her a comforter, both girls are too attached to their blankies to use them.
Don't you just love the unmatching princess shoes?


Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Nicole said...

She is such a big girl now. I love her princess shoes, that's too funny.

Tianna said...

Ryder is still in his crib. He hasn't tried to get out so I figure for now we'll keep him in as long as we can. I know I will have my hands full when we switch it out. I have Callie in a Bassinet which will work better when I am living at my parents.

jodie@eighteen25 said...

so you made the switch...it's been a success...good job.

Anonymous said...

What a big girl! Holy Crap I just looked at your baby count down thingy... you only have 36 more days!!! Whoo hoo!

Missy said...

If we're being technical, it's really only 26 days till my induction!! Let's hope he will come on his own sooner though!

Nicole said...

how cute! was it hard getting her into a bed? didn't look like it, she looked as happy as anything. did you talk about it beforehand and really get her excited about it.

we are such chickens- for kylie we had a bed and the crib in her bedroom and just let her choose every night... sometimes going back and forth a few times a night. seriously she was like 2.5 almost 3 years old sometimes still choosing the crib. so we ended up buying another crib for kacey lacey.

i want to make the switch now for kacey, especially with the recent cast incident... but i'm too chicken! :)

Missy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mikki said...

whoo hoo! What a big girl. She really is so cute!